Crossrunning Nederland offers challenging intensive outdoor workouts where you train and run across all sort of natural and unnatural obstacles by climbing, faulting, crawling or jumping. Running forms the base with functional strength training. There is also attention for conquering the fear for the obstacles. Crossrunning is a test of your physical and mental strength combined! In fact Crossrunning is like the little sister of big brother Crossfit. Like our Facebookpage for more information.
The workouts last 60 minutes and have been build up so everybody can join. Trainers are able to scale up or down towards everybody’s level! We always give some running training and every week there’s a certain technique of an exercise that’s the core of that training. Every week through e-mail or Facebook we give you a COW (Challenge of the Week). Every first saturday of the month we have our monthly challenge in and arround the Olympic Stadium. Test your progress and “measure” (your strength) with other Crossrunners!
Next to regular weekly workouts every 6 to 12 weeks our programs work towards events like Mud Masters, Urbanathlon, Tough Mudder, Fisherman’s Strongmanrun, Strong Viking, and Crossrun. Apply here ! Or call 020-6752313 and ask for Joey or Mark.
We focus on improving your weakest links and train coordination, flexibility, strength, speed and endurance. You’ll be fitter than you’ve ever been! We’re really building a team! Fun and performance at Crossrunning Nederland go hand-in-hand.
- Intake/assessement (individual or by appointment)
- Weekly group workouts (60min)
- Running build-up schedule (per person)
- Under Armour teamshirt (+ per event)
- Challenges of the Week (COWs)
- Monthly Challenge (1st saturday of the month)
Training time/ location
- Monday evening from 19:00-20:00 hrs – Olympic Stadium
- Wednessday evening from 19:00-20:00 hrs- Olympic Stadium
- Saturday morning from 10:00-11:00 hrs – Olympic Stadium
- Only experienced and certified trainers (CIOS, NASM) Alleen ervaren gecertificeerde trainers (CIOS, NASM)
- Maximum amount of 15 participants per trainer/ group
- Nutritional analysis possible
- Personal Training possible